or is it still Tchad?

Okay, so i finally heard from Tchad, they still wants us! Good, but does the NAD want us to go? James emailed the NAD telling them that we are safe in Bere, and that they let him and Sara go back down there after furlogh, so they should let us go down there and volunteer!!!!!
Ah, I have no idea what will happen, I do know that God is in control, even if it doesn't feel like it at times. For when I am weak [ or confused and scared]it is then that I am strong. 2Corinthians.
Rwanda is still an option and I have emailed them and I will see what they say to me. I'll let you know when I can.
Till then I'm here at camp working on lots of programing fun. Native American camp starts on Sunday! Bring on the little people!!!!
let me know what you think! leave a message.
la sonya

Comments

Terri said…
Native American camp sounds like lots of fun! Where is that? Chris and I just ran cub SCout Camp for almost 300 people - it was nice to be over, but it was fun. Sounds like you're in limbo about Africa. Good thing we serve a God who is always in control!
Invisible said…
Well, wherever you go, don't forget to pack me! Lol. I just signed up to post a comment. :) So how's life? Well, It's in God's hands, so you know things will work out for the best. Take care. - Megan (cousin Megan :))
Anonymous said…
I agree Sonya, good thing God is in control. We just need to let him lead and be willing to go where he leads. Saying that to myself too as we are thinking of moving back to MI.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.