Tchad?

Well,
I have found my first real setback for Tchad. Acording to the NAD (North American Division of Seventh-Day Adventist) they won't let me go to a country that has a small travel warning. They didn't say anything about Liz, and they didn't say anything about the guy who's down there now. I still feel quite confident in my call, I just feel a bit scared as to how I am going to get down there.
Please pray for everything to work out.
i know that whatever happens God is in control, just like He has been in control of my life when crazy, unexpected things happened earlier this year. Maybe God is trying to teach me something with this. I guess I'll just have to sit and wait.
I'll let you know as soon as I hear something more!
with hope,
Sonya

Comments

Tania Elizabeth said…
Ok, so I just created an account JUST so that I could leave you a comment!!!!!!

So anyway, I'll be praying for you!!! And you are right, God will work it out because He's just cool like that!!!
G. J. Newmyer said…
We'll all be praying for you - doors will open if that's where God wants you to go!! One way or the other, you are amazing and I am confident you are going to make a difference no matter where you are.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.