God's ways are higher than all others

I've decided I am not a huge deep thinker or an amazing writer. But what I do is express my thoughts.

I've seen God work in so many great ways. I have a friend who turned down a good camp job because he thought he would get this other way cool job. Turns out he didn't get it and it was to late to go to the camp job. So he had to wait awhile. He had no idea what God had in store for him to do. So he starts to make some short term plans. Turns out God had BIGGER plans for him and he got to go to Washington state to do this really cool camp. God's ways are higher.

I wanted to go to Tchad, but for awhile didn't think I was going to go. If the NAD had said okay from the begining they would have sent my Passport away and i wouldn't have been able to use it to go to Ashley's wedding in Mexico. God's ways are higher.
We just never know what He has in store for us. We never know why something might have happened in our life. What we do know is that God knows the plans He has for us, and they are plans for a future and to give us hope. He knows what He is doing, we just need to let go and let Him do His thing.

Comments

Andrea said…
Whew! Apparently I've already gotten behind in reading your blog! And along with your thought, I know this one girl who thought she might go to grad school, and then Italy and now might be an x-ray tech. God is a giver of patience, I hear.
Emily said…
Hey Sonya,
thanks for sharing! it is really inspiring and challenges me to do what you are doing...and that is to recognize and acknowledge God working in those mighty ways in all our lives. thanks for sharing so that i am encouraged to do that more. oh and i think it's awesome that u are going out again. i will pray that God will use u in a mighty way. i know He will! and it really does sound like He worked miracles to work all this out, so you are in His will, yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

500 stories.