I've been shot!!

Well on tuesday of this week I went to the Motgomery Childrens Heath and was shot! Owww! I now have been given the clear for tetnis and Yellow Fever. I am glad that it is over with. I was afraid I would pass out or something, I was glad my friend Rachael from Camp went so she could distract me. The tetnis hurt but the yellow fever was nothing but a bee sting.
So now I am one HUGE step closer to being able to go!!!
Andrea up at Southern is in the process of buying my ticket for the 6th of Aug. I'll fly to Paris alone and meet up with Liz over there. It is going to be one HECK of a long journy. Just to get to Europe is 9 hours, then down to Africa several more, then once we are there we have to drive a really long way to get to Bere. So I am guessing that it will take around 2 days all in all. Not to mention the time change! Yippie! Sounds like fun!!!!
Camp is going good, I am getting excited about leaving and I keep thinking of more things that I need to get together to take with me. Things like tooth paste, nice smelling shampoo and really nice foot scrub along with nice lotion for the dry season.
Well I am off to work in the Craft building now.
I love ya'll!
Sonya

Comments

ChuckR said…
Hey when you come home we can look for the little bottles of shampoo I have from the hotels I've stayed in. They should fit into your suitcase easily.
Dad
Tania Elizabeth said…
AHHHH!!!

I remember when I got shot... yup, got a HUGE bruise in my arm... Everyone was asking me who had hit me... lol... fun times...

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

500 stories.