gett'er done

I have only a few more days left in the states, I'm eating my last taste of American resturants for a long time. I am enjoying my last bit of airconditioning, big beds, family and TV. I am excited, just afraid all at the same time. Hehe, I just thought that maybe it's like emotional dierria~eww. Okay uncalled for. I apoligize.
I was reduced to by my water filter and head lamp at a BASS store, you know a fish store!! I come from Chattanooga, TN the town with abillion great outdoors shops, Rock Creek and others and I get to Texas and I have to go to a fish store to get my stuff! All well, I got a really cool filter. It's called a SteriPen. You put it in the water and stir the UV rays kill anything that could get me. Shoot, it even can tell if there is arsnic in the water. So I am safe with the filter and I can see in the dark with the headlamp. Cool. I'm set.
I bought stuff at the evil walmart yesterday too. I bought about 8 boxes of that crystal light powder mix stuff, which equals about 80 bottles of flavored water. I think they'll be my special Sabbath drink mix as well as birthdays and special days. I bought sunscreen, index cards to write French words on, a calandar, enough garlic pills to take one a day for the year (they say garlic keeps mosquitoes away). Anyway I'm almost set! Good thing too, it's wednesday!

Comments

Andrea said…
I'm totally going to buy stuff from Collegedale Walmart and send it to you in Chad. And you'll be so desperate you'll have to appreciate it! bwa-haahaha..
Anonymous said…
Sonya! You're almost leaving! I am very excited for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.