A Tribute

This blog is a tribute to all those who can’t live with out café.

I get coffee every morning here. They make it in a little cast iron pot over the coals. They use little beans and sometimes they make it with citronella and sometimes with the African red tea leaves. I like it. They even serve it to me in little glasses that are from Turkey. Kari of DDC, I don’t know if you are reading this, if you know her tell her to read this. I think of you and how you ‘made’ the tea in Torba. “Slowly, you drink it slowly.” We do. We even slurp it as we drink. Yup, I get to slurp and drink slowly the café/tea every morning. It’s a good life I live. I only wish I could invite you over to make some café/tea for you so we could sit together and drink it. Wouldn’t that be nice. Well if none of you make it here to see me and I don’t get a chance to see you in America, you must come over to my mansion in Heaven and we will drink coffee out of little glass cups, and we’ll drink it slowly so we can savor it and we’ll even get to slurp it.

I’ll see you there (or here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.