Can you hear me now. . . how about now?

Here is the scoop on my communication abilities.



I can email.

I can snail mail, but I don’t get the mail but every 2 or 3 weeks.

I can’t IM or anything like that.

I might be able to get online, but it’s a bit expensive.

I can talk on the phone! Here’s how you can call me!



*net2phone.com

Phone cards for .36 cents a min.

*voipbuster.com

This uses the internet to talk on the phone and its .13 cents a min

*Skype

This is the same as voipbusters.



I would call you but it cost me about .75 cents a min to talk. So if you want to talk, email me the time and we can brush up on English! Remember there is a 6 or 7 hour time difference so that will need to be taken into account! My number is: 964-3799. There aren’t any area codes because there aren’t that many phones. And I am not sure on the country code, but you can look it up online. Hope this helps all of you who are just dying to talk to me :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.