Missionaries log 2 du sept

Missionaries log:
0440 God wakes me up to have worship, prayer and time with Him
0620 Get dressed and put together everything I want to take with me to the hospital
0645 Eat breakfast with Mature
0715 Arrive at the hospital late. Find a seat for worship that is in three languages. Nangere, French, and Arabic.
0830 Get all the meds together to give to TB patience and give them out. Take time to give meds and chat with them all in French.
1000 Meet with Liz in the American house to practice French on the Rosetta stone
1040 If it’s my day for email, email all the lovely people back home and write blog. (we have separate days because of computer battery and email min. on the phone are expensive.)
1200 Back at hospital working on projects, getting info compiling facts.
1305 Play with the kids in the peds ward. Checkers, color, talk, all sorts of stuff.
1400ish Head home to eat lunch.
1415 Eat lunch. Yummm
1500 Play with the kids, paint, sing, and watch the Mere cook, anything really. The sky is the limit for the afternoons.
1830 Supper time. Ohh, they feed me so much. I only wish I could loose weight.
1900 Lay on the mat and hang out with the family while looking at the stars.
2100 Go to bed after taking some me time and reading or listening to my music on my ipod and wait f

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.