N'Djamina

I am going to the capital again! A nice place but a rotten way to travel all
squished in a van. But by going I am going to be meeting with the Dir and
former Dir of ADRA Tchad. I am going to be proposing some projects with a
fellow SM, Hans and we will be meeting with them to find out what their
plans are for Tchad and what they can do for us.

I am really excited because this is what I have come here for. But please
pray for me, I am really afraid, this is something I want so bad to work out
that I am afraid if it doesn't I will be crushed/ back at the beginning. I
pray that this opportunity is very successful and that we take complete
advantage of the opportunities God has given us to network and plan for the
development of His children here in Tchad!

I won't be able to blog or write any of you for a week. I am leaving
tomorrow and won't be back until next Friday night at the earliest, so that
would make it Sat when I would write you again. That is if the roads are
clear and the new SMs we are picking up don't have any trouble either! I am
really excited because this is what I wanted to do, pick up SMs/volunteers
and work on programming. How is it that God is giving me the opportunity to
do exactly as I wanted to? It must be because He has given me the passion
and if He gives us the passion He will give us the outlet! Praise be to God!

Once of the new people is an SM from PUC and her name is Sarah, the other is
a Danish med school student. I hope she brings us a danish pastry! Yum!

Don't worry about not getting a blog for a while, you will get boucoup of
them when I get back, I'll just keep them written on paper till I get back.
Those amazing few of you who leave comments and write me please don't stop
just because I can't reply, keep them coming so I'll have something to look
at when I get back home to my hut. Oh yeah, while I'm in N'Djamina I get to
use a real shower and toilet!!!! Just another plus to following God, He
supplies all our shower and toilet needs :o)

Remember to pray for the meetings and for Liz and I as well as all the other
new SMs!

Amen.

Comments

TerrysDen said…
Thanks LaSonya for sharing your current plans to meet Sarah in N'Djamina. She is my daughter and I just saw her off on a plane yesterday and we were worried about her arrival in Tchad in a few hours. It is great to know that a "professional" SM chauffeur, like yourself, will be there to get her safely to Bere. I pray that all is going well with your project with ADRA. Thanks from Oregon.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.