Feet

I've seen quite a few feet recently. Whenever I help out in the bloc (OR) I usually stand at the foot of the patient. Sometimes I look down at the feet of out patient and I think about them. Their feet show a lot. Just by looking at them I can tell if they work out in the champ, field, or if they wear closed toed shoes or not. I look at the bottoms and wow! They are thick skinned they have gone their whole lives without really wearing shoes. Their toes are thick on the bottom as well from all the walking over hot sand, rice, water and who knows all the different types of roads. The toe-nails are quite thick as well, they don't really trim them. They are often crackly and thick. There are a few, a rare few whose feet don't look like that. I wonder what kind of life they live, they aren't the ones who are in for a hernia, they are usually in for a lobotomy, a bowl obstruction usually. Either way, I've seen my fair share of feet. But that's okay I've always like feet. I think they are very useful. Next time you look down see if you can tell what kind of a job you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.