Blog News Update

news update from the land of bucket showers to the land of porcelain toilets

a.. Simba died
b.. The sunsets are amazing
c.. It's been raining a few times and it's not supposed to
d.. Mowgli is great!
e.. One of the baby sheep died
f.. Mowgli gets to eat it
g.. X-ray machine is working and I run it.
h.. I'm going to kelo tomorrow
i.. Malaria #4. yippie.
j.. The car/Toyota truck is back and working!
k.. We use it to go to the river!
l.. Esther is on the Mend
m.. I miss my family and friends in America!!
n.. I got mail on Sunday and tomorrow I get a package!
o.. Thanksgiving is here and that's great
p.. It's already November!
q.. Almost December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r.. 3 ½ months here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.