Super Powers

My brother’s name is Christopher Reaves. People say he is superman. Growing up I knew he was. He survived flipped car accidents (2) in high school, when he was born I think the cord was around his neck or something, he’s survived about a bagillion accidents with either stitches or staples and he could always win in our wrestling matches.

But recently I’ve discovered he’s not the only one with super powers. I too have them. Yup, it must run in the family. Would you like to know what it is? (no Ben, it’s not the power to make any situation awkward or embarrassing) I have the x-ray vision. In fact on Thursday or Friday I used my powers and way that a man had a busted arm with a calcium growth on it! He was using his arm to carry stuff and had gone in to the Hospital in Kelo to find out what the big hard bump was in his arm. He must have busted it a long time ago and got it set by a local med/local healer and they didn’t set it right.

So God gave me the task of x-ray vision here. It’s amazing he prepared me for it by having me take those photography classes that I didn’t need to graduate and then by me working the photo lab for 3 years. All because God was prepping me to be able to develop the x-rays. Developer 5 min, rinse, Fixer 10 min, rinse and VOILA! Bone, organs and whatever else is inside! The actual running of the machine is fairly simple. There’s a sheet with the settings already on the machine. God is good. Now we’ve got x-rays!*


*don’t worry I do wear protective gear. :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.