Upcoming festivities:

Thanksgiving!!!!!!

We are heading down to the other side of town to Anne and Richard’s house to have ourselves a Tchadian feast! Complete with chicken for the carnivores, and gluten for the veggies. As well as all sorts of pies and dressings! I can’t wait!



I hope all of you back in America have a great holiday and take some time to really think about what you have to be thankful for (a homework project will be coming up soon for all of you about that). Enjoy being with friends and family, sitting inside where it’s warm and just laugh a lot. Laugh and be happy!!



I’ll let you all know how things went later! Besides I’ll be half way done with my Turkey day festivities before yours even begin.



Love you and I thank God everytime I think of you and what you are doing for me.

Sonya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.