Happy Holidays

I keep forgetting that next week is the week of Christmas! It seems to be just flying by us all. Soon it will be my big birthday the huge-O 25!! Yippie, start sending the over the hill cards now :O)

I hope that during this time you are all able to take some time and turn off all the electricity, run down your computer batteries and sit by a fire with those you love and just be. It is the greatest thing in the world. I wish it for all of you. In that time of no electricity I also suggest that you talk about all the amazing things God has done for you in your year. Trust me there is a lot that He has done for you, just look.

While I am celebrating my hot holiday here, dancing to my Topouri music I will think of all of you, and pray that one day we can all sit together in front of the fire and turn off the electricity and just be.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So Sonya I really do miss you. And things are going amazing, God is really working through me right now and my job.

(I told them i cannot work on sabbath so now I am being used as a witness)

Anyway I will enjoy my electricity and think of you. Happy Christmas/Kwanzaa!

Stay blessed and continue to be used by God!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.