Merry Christmas goes to Africa

I love Christmas here. My famil goes all out. I’ll tell you about it soon. Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well here. I feel the Christmas spirit and it’s beautiful. My famil has been working for the last few days to prep for yesterday and today’s activities/feasts. They included a lamb, lettuce, peanut oil and lots of people. Hope that’s enough to wet your appittite for my upcoming blog about it all!!

Just so you know I am heading out tomorrow after Liz and I work the night shift at the hospital. The 4 of us (Hans, Esther, Liz and me) are going on our big adventure to Camaroon. Yup, that’s right we are going international! Ohh, Ahhh, Ohhh!!! I know it’s exciting and new. Doesn’t get better than that!

I will hopefully have internet so I will have some new blogs up and hopefully some new pics as well! Pray for us on our journey we’ll be back the 3rd –ish of 2000 and 8!!!. Thanks. Love you all!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sonya!!! I am so glad you feel the Christmas spirit. You are much missed this holiday season. America can't wait until you are back!!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.