Sleepover!!

When I sleep outside on the mat in our compound I think Mowgli (my dog) assumes we’re having a sleepover at his house since he’s no longer aloud in mine. He used to sneak in my hut at night and when I would come home late he’d be inside when I opened the door. But then we went to Cameroon and he would still go in my hut only then he’d be stuck! So he got in trouble with Mathieu! Anyway now with the heat we have moved out of doors he’s happy again. I’ve rolled over to see him looking down at me waiting for me to pet him, I’ve woken up to him eating something that stinks. Last night I woke up and we were sharing my pillow then I woke up later and my legs were his pillow then again later we were mashed side by side. He’s a good dog and our sleepovers are fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sonya~
Have been thinking of you-you're on my prayer list and I pray for you each day! Just hadn't read your blog for a long time. I'd sent your dad an email a while back and he seemed really concerned about you-that you've had malaria, etc. Despite this, it sounds like God is really giving you a wonderful experience-you sure you don't want to be a nurse??!! : )
I'm sure you'll be sad when this is all over and you are "home" again. But your life has been so enriched, blessed and your faith strengthened.

God Bless~!Hugs
Margaret Collins
PS Couldn't find your email address so hope you can read this!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.