Wed am 9th of April

Days are ticking by! I was really ill on Monday. I’m assuming it was heat stroke from my afternoon activity with Liz and Esther. I had an awful migraine. I could barely stand to open my eyes all day. I took meds all day but they didn’t help. I should have been guzzling water but that was making me nauseous and I was fighting fever all day too. So all day I would rotate from the middle room to sit on the shower and spray my legs, arms , neck and head with water to sitting/laying by the toilet to laying on the couch in the living room because there was more airflow. The only time it didn’t hurt was after I slept and didn’t move but one I moved it was done for. Then around 7pm Liz gave me Tylenol PM and boy did that help. I was out like a light and woke up in the middle of the night with no pain! Yesterday I felt tired and a bit of a throb, today the same thing except not as bad unless I turn a certain way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.