i like it, i really like it!

so saturday night something happend here at GCA that has never truly happend. i was late getting to football mania because the chaplains office had been at a youth workers meeting at camp cohutta for fri night at Sabbath. so i was a few min late to the girls game that i was supposed to be 'coaching'. really i was the head cheerleader for the night ;o) you know me. any way as the evening wore on it slowly dawned on me. i fit in . . . i am happy here . . . i like working here, this is fun! So for the first time since i got here I think i finally really felt good. and I was glad. and it was a good weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats! So happy your happy!!
Andrea said…
The funny thing is, it was always football manias that made me feel like I didn't fit in. Personalities. Glad you had fun though! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.