the Ball

I sit here waiting the last 15 min until I need to go out to the bus to be a beautiful sponsor at the Christmas Ball here at GCA. I am all dressed up waiting. Waiting for a prince charming, waiting for my time to come and be all that I was created to be. I look amazing and am all doll'd up in my thrift store dress that makes me feel like a princess. It's so poofy I'm not sure how I'll sit in the bus, but I like it that way. Tonight is my night to feel lovely and enchanted. If by chance you are out by the Southern Belle in Chattanooga, Tn you might see a raident beauty around, it'll be me. Feel free to say hello.

Sincerly,
the Belle of the Ball.

Comments

Sarah said…
Wish I could be there to see the beautiful Belle :) I'm trying to imagine you all dressed up -- but what comes to mind over and over is you dressed up in Africa in your African dress with big green polka dots!
Andrea said…
I knew there was a strange glow emanating from the direction of Chattanooga...
Anonymous said…
Your prince charming will come in good time. He will have a glass slipper that will only fit your foot.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.