Play Time



Yesterday I played in the winter wonderland. Liz's uncle brought his 4 wheeler to play with. So Kyle (Rachel's husband/ Liz's younger brother in law) and I went out and drove aournd a bit. Then we came back and hooked up the tobagan! Shew'ey! Way fun! I got really cold. Then after lunch and x-mas exchange we all went out, Rachel, Kyle, the 2 younger cousins and me. 3 on the 4 wheeler and 2 on the sled. It started to snow again so it was a bit painful to be ridding the sled, lots of frozen eyelashes. We played outside for at least an hour. Good times.
Meeting all fo Liz's family was great fun too. Her aunts paid me such nice compliments. One said she could see manerisems of Liz in me. The other one said that I was like one of the family. All those movies and pictures and stories and answered phones helped us all to get to know each other. One of her cousins was looking thorugh the foto album Liz made her mom and looked at me and said I looked a lot different. I think that means I look more civilized :O)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like you had a great time. I love all the snow pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.