Norway



I am going to be the new recruiter for the European Bible School (EBS). I will be starting up a Student Mission Program, heading up the social committee, working with the students and living in snow. I won't know anyone at the school. My friend Erin who's job I'm taking will be living about 20 to 30 min away. I will be basically my own boss. I'll use my budget to decide where I will go to recruit (yes, I'll be traveling all over Europe). I'll live on campus in an apartment, eat most my meals in the cafeteria with the students. The care food is all vegan, including no cinnamon and curry spice (sorry Hans!). I think it'll be fun. I've already decided that I am going to take more than my two suit cases. I'm not afraid to bring a little bit more with me. Shoot I'll need lost of warm clothes and things to decorate my apartment with! I'm a regular adult now with an apartment.

If you want to go on line to see where I'll be working the website is: europeanbibleschool.com I plan on leaving at the beginning of AUg. I am going to work at Camp Wawona for the summer. It's in the middle of Yosemite National Park in California. I'll be a camp counselor/drama teacher/assistant programing dir. I can't wait! I haven't been a counselor in FOREVER. I am really excited. I'll have fun goofing off with the campers.

I'll let you know how things progress. Thanks for your prayers and support on my next journey in life.

The town the school is in. It's outside of Oslo (the capital)

Comments

Missionary Girl said…
Oh my goodness, that's so cool! (literally I guess). Wow, I hope you really enjoy it there, and i know you will be doing God's work. God be with you as you get ready! and congratulations :)
Hi, I actually don't know you, but I noticed on Bere Hospital blog that there was someone with a blog titled "Norway" :-).

My name is Martina and I am a student missionary from Southern at Fredheim Health Center in Kongsberg, Norway (about 45 minutes from Skotselv), and I went to EBS two years ago. I was actually wondering who will take over for Erin this next year, and I guess it is you! :-) I think you will seriously have an awesome time there! Have you ever been to Norway before? Norway really is a blast, and there are tons of young people at EBS from all over the world.

I hope you have a great time here! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

500 stories.