Welcome to 26



I am here. I am now 26 years old. Deep breath, ahhh. It feels. . . well it feels the same as before only now I'm a delicate flower that is closer to osteoporosis. The cool thing is I've still got lots of good friends who love me :o) I got a group of people together to go to Panara bread on Tuesday night, I've always been a supporter of planning your own parties. Then Wednesday night after midweek we went to Starbucks like normal and there were lots of people there too! I was so happy. I love parties, people and fellowship. They even put up a banner that said happy birthday. :0) I'm going to take it to Norway next year. I love feeling loved and that's one way to help me feel it! People, fun, relaxing and my new mac.

Comments

Anonymous said…
And your cool hair. Is that really yours or did you dig that out of the drama props closet? ;) Happy 26th! It's a lovely age, really. Just don't think about the years after, and it's not so scary. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

500 stories.