worship team

there was a worship team this morning that went out to the Bowman Hills SDA church. I was the designated driver/sponsor. I was excited to go because I really like the students that went. The down side to going was I had to get up earlier than I do during the week. I had to get up around 6am. Ugg. But I was so blessed by Jordan's sermon and the special music and all the other things the students did. It was well worth getting up early for. On the way back we took the back way and it was just us girls because Brendan went home, and we all talked and shared funny stories. I will miss getting to hang out with these girls next year. They were all seniors and I know they will do great next year in college. I have no doubt that they will grow up into strong women for Christ. In fact I wish I had some of the confidence that they have when I was their age. It might have helped my transitions go smoother. They have taught me things in life. Thank you Jordan, Carissa and Chelsea.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.