the ponderings from a nighttime awake

i spent the last night in my 24hr time period thinking. how i hate to over think things or dwell on an idea or concept or concern. but alas that is what happened to me last night. i'm not even sure where it started except for the fact that it lead me to realize my ipod has gone awol. i believe i left it on my seat in the plane. first seat, first row. sigh. gone. all those thoughts last night and i had to loose my ipod. i of course couldn't do anything about it at the time which somehow makes things all the worse. i remember it, want to fix it but must force myself to sleep on it (which is what i wanted to do anyway--sleep). then of course in the process of sleeping and not thinking about the ipod i think about packing for norway and then i get scared. packing for cold! how do i do that and not take 12 suitcases with me! impossible. how am i going to pay for extra suitcases? to much thinking for me. i think after 12 midnight i shouldn't be allowed to think it hurts my head and my heart to much. to be able to simply turn it off and give it to God to handle would be great. just surrender it all and sleep. it didn't come till 2am last night. i'm still working on complete surrender. one night at a time. one fear and concern--turn it off and give to God. i can't fix it tonight anyway. but again tonight i will surrender all to Jesus.

Comments

Andrea said…
and laying off the evening cup of coffee might help too. kidding.
laSonya said…
perhaps you are correct my friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.