another day another kroner

Phew, I am tired! Another day is done, they seem to be speeding past! We had staff meeting, Family meeting, I picked up someone from the bus station, worked on some paper work and finally got home in time to clean my flat. Tonight we filmed another Cooking with Sonya & friends. It took awhile, but it's supposed to. We laughed and giggled and worked on our English skills :O)
We baked apple pie, Sonya style. I'll let you know how it tastes tomorrow!
Tomorrow I get to go to the police station and get started getting my personal number so I can have insurance, a bank account and finally be allowed to play with Erin and Bjorn Age Vik! (that way if I brake my arm I will be able to get it fixed) It makes sense really ;O)
This weekend I went for a Sabbath hike with some friends. I was able to talk about lots of exciting things, everything from Andrew Peterson to Three Cups of Tea. It was a fairly easy hike. A piece of cake compared to Besseggan! But most things are after that. It was 25 km round trip (16ish miles). I wasn't to tired after it. I really do think that after all this hiking here I will be able to climb most anything.
I was also able to talk to my bud Andrea on skype. Boy that thing is great. Who would have thought that Back to the Future II would be true? Remember the part where the old Marty McFly get's home and his boss calls him on the TV phone? When I was a kid I thought that was soo cool and so never going to REALLY happen. But it did! I've used it to talk to my family and friends. Bless those creators for bridging the gap of miles and miles.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. I love it when I hear from you as well (yes that also means you friends who are local, I like it when you respond to my stories that you find funny. I also am glad that I am able to remind you of what it was like when you first came here.)
Take care all and brush your teeth.
Sonya of Norway.

Comments

Andrea said…
Yeah, you're definitely out-doing me with your 16 mile Sabbath-afternoon hikes. I hope that was more than an afternoon--please tell me it was the whole day. that will make me feel better at least. :)

And it was fun talking today in our futuristic world. :) Maybe I'll send some cinnamon with Ben Stitzer.
laSonya said…
3 hours in and 2.5 hrs out. Yeah, it was all morning and afternoon :0)
Anonymous said…
Hey, wow I'm jealous of all your hiking! It is flat as a pancake here! When I head back for Christmas I'll be enjoying having some variation in land altitudes... Anywho, glad you are enjoying it. I've been wanting to read Three Cups of Tea! Have you read it and if so was it good? Well, have a great day... gotta go brush my teath now... :P Love ya cuz! - Megan

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.