On board Silja line ferry:

Sweet action! It's a piano bar (actually it is more a jazz band stuck in what is kinda like a hallway with a bar off on the other room). They are playing some sweet jazz with a snare drum, upright bass, trombone, piano and singer. It's kinda like they are in the hallway of the boat, but I would rather pretend it's my living room. There is the sweetest old couple up dancing. Really it's like they are dancing in the hallway. I feel as though I'm an intruding on their special time. I hope to travel on a ferry with my husband and be white haired and dance the night away like young lovers dancing the night away.

I should tell you before I forget . . . I sang karaoke in Stockholm Center (Stockholm's version of Grand Central Station). I sang ABBA's Mamma Mia, it was some sort of promo for Play-station and things. It was fun.

Here I go again. . . my my.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.