The forrest in Orelinghausen, Germany



I went for a walk.

It was a walk through the forrest. I simply love how in Europe they are called forrests, and not woods. It seems so much more romantic and breathtaking magical. We walked a long ways while I was there. We took different routs, saw different things. Perhaps it was because I had been in a dark country the days leading up to my holiday and I had been feeling especially gloomy that while I was in the forrest my imagination seemed to take me away. I could play for hours in there. My heart was soaring high and I felt that God had given me the forrest to help renew my heart again. I was able to leave the forrest with new ideas, new hopes and lifted spirits. I highly recomend a walk in the forrest. Who knows perhaps we will see each other there. I sure hope so.>

Comments

Anthony said…
I hope to see you there...well here.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.