Hans and His Three Wives

Hans and His Three Wives, take a look at the first book in my series on my life in Tchad, Africa. I finally put it to press last night. I am extremely excited about the outcome and have been spurred on to finish the other two books; Tchad, Africa, which is a book full of beautiful photographs of African people and its landscape and A Year in the Wilderness With God, which is about the four students missionaries who spent a year in the, well, in the wilderness with God. It's a compilation of all four of our blogs and letters home, complete with pictures. That one is taking a very long time to finish, but I have hopes of completion by early May. Tchad, Africa should be ready for press in April, with hopes of people buying it as a coffee table book.

With Hans and His Three Wives, I hope I can do the experiences justice.

Comments

Sarah said…
I ordered one :) And look forward to the rest...Haiti reminded me of Africa so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.