Light.

Sometimes in life you just need someone to hold the candle for you. You need a friend to loan you a bit of their faith. You need a friend who is willing to loan you their tooth brush a friend who didn't forget you. You need someone who will help show you the way out of the darkness.

I am thankful to my friends who have carried the candle for me when I couldn't see where I was going and loaned me a bit of their faith. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now it's time for me to carry the candle and loan out a bit of faith. So if you need some, you can borrow mine.



Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Comments

Ashley said…
You're so awesome and giving. Your candle is super bright. I'll take you up on the offer. It's been dark around here.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.