Nanny Sonya



On most Tuesday and Thursday evenings I am a nanny to little Henrietta, 6 mo old. I love watching her. I've been able to watch her grow and change so much in the last three months. When I first started helping at the house she was just 3 months old. She couldn't roll over, didn't make much noise and never kicked her feet. Now she rolls over on her own, laughs and giggles with me, recognizes many things and loves to kick her feet!

She has two older siblings, Fredrik and Helena, twins. They are cute as can be and I am learning so much Norwegian from them! For example, Nie, mine and a few other random words!


I love the days I go to her house to watch her. It's refreshing to see such a small baby grow. I like to think about what she might be one day and who she will grow up to become. I will always remember her and pray for her. Maybe one day I'll come back to Norway and met the young Henrietta or perhaps one day I'll see her in America!

I will miss watching her grow up when I leave in May.

Comments

kessia reyne said…
Awwwww. That's so sweet! I bet you're a great nanny.
Sarah said…
Babies are so fun! And I like your new blog layout!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.