My Duplicat wins best cat, hands down.


So I am pretty sure that Duplicat is the best cat EVER. Tonight we were kicking around the football outside and Duplicat was watching and waiting from the sidelines to attack it any time it came over to his area. How many cats do you know that do that? Honestly.

Then Friday night I went to sleep on my couch but not before Duplicat came up and cuddled in right next to me. He was purring loudly at first but then he stopped because he had fallen asleep. Best cat, ever.

Then on Monday I woke up to the sun beams pouring through my window at 5:30 am and there was Duplicat right by my head watching me waiting for me to wake up so I would pet him and feed him.

Then when I am in my flat (my two room flat) he follows me between the two rooms as I get ready in the mornings. I guess he doesn't like to be left out either. I can sympithize with that too.

All in all I vote Duplicat the best cat ever.
If anyone differs let him come and tell that Duplicat's face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.