Some notes from Ambassadors for Christ 2010



From Malmö, Sweden
In no particular order and not necessarily from a speaker but were rediscovered during a meeting. Enjoy.

For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Romans 14:17

But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, "You are my God!" My future is in your hands.
Psalm 37:34

Don't be impatient for the Lord to act! Travel steadily along His path.
Psalm 37:34

The only thing I failed to do, which I do in the other churches, was to become a financial burden to you. Please forgive me for this wrong!
2 Corinthians 12:13

It's how you live
Live the life faithful in everything you do.
Character should be thoughtful, courageous, and self possessed

Love people

You will be my people and
I will be your God.

Cannot keep good things to Himself
If He knows He can help, HE WILL

Luke 9:59 He was foolish to not drop everything and go. Same foolishness today there are no BUTs!

Then he said, “Don’t be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven. I have come in answer to your prayer.
Daniel 10:12

Can't fail when we work for God.

We have something better, believe we have something better.

Requirements to pray: be awake.

“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends."
Revelations 3:20

"I hope to see you in Glory"

"Things were going the direction a chicken kicks" -Eric Sommer

Father, send me someone to share with this week. . . .

"A burning heart soon finds a flaming tongue"
-Spurgeon

Don't beat around the bush

For nothing is impossible with God
Luke 1:37

How Jesus looked at people

Did not our hearts feel strangely warm as He talked with us on the road and explained the scriptures to us?
Luke 24:32

He can still make my heart feel strangely warm today.

Awaken hope in their hearts

And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands that I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up.
5 Moses 6:6,7 (Deuteronomy 6:6,7)

Go with the strength you have
Judges 6;14

“Keep the Sabbath day holy.
Don’t pursue your own interests on that day,
but enjoy the Sabbath
and speak of it with delight as the Lord’s holy day.
Honor the Sabbath in everything you do on that day,
and don’t follow your own desires or talk idly.
Then the Lord will be your delight.
I will give you great honor
and satisfy you with the inheritance I promised to your ancestor Jacob.
I, the Lord, have spoken!”
Isaiah 58:13,14

Keep me from lying to myself.
Psalm 119:29a

We miss you. You are unique, will you come back to Me?

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:31,32

God has money, you have NO EXCUSE.

Comments

kessia reyne said…
Thanks for the encouragement, La Sonya.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.