Furlough


I might not be a missionary living in a strange country and I might not be returning to the same country I am in now but I am definitely going on furlough.

I'll be in the states for a few months this summer before I move on to my next call. While I'm not yet able to talk about my plans for after the summer, due to the fact that they aren't definite yet, I can tell you where I will be the next few weeks. So here is a list of my furlough plans. Most everything is certain but there is always room to move around a bit if something comes up.

May 24-28 London, England
May 28-30 Collegedale, TN
May 31-June 1 Driving to Texas
June 1-10 Granbury, Texas
June 10-13 Loma Linda, Califonia
June 13-Aug 1 Yosemite National Park (Camp Wawona), Califonia
Aug 1-5 Driving to Texas from Yosemite
Aug 5-end of Aug Texas

If you happen to be near any of these places please let me know so we can visit with each other! I would love to see you and swap stories. There is much to catch up on, so please feel free to contact me!

Comments

krista said…
sometime after september: visit Krista wherever she is in the world
Megan Newmyer said…
Well, I live about 2 hours from Collegedale... so if you have time to squeeze in for me I'll drive down to see you! Can't wait to hear where you are heading next!
Kim said…
Sonya, I will be at Yosemite July 29 through August 1!!!!! Perhaps we will see each other?!?!?!?
Andrea said…
You talk about your post-summer plans as if they are classified. ;) Guess they are--only God knows them. "Even me!" as they say here when they say, "Me too." :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.