Tanzania

When God’s children are in need, be the one to help them out
Romans 12:13
Amazing, I just read this for worship ->God is guiding us! Amen

Instantly when I stepped off the plane Wednesday night I could smell the warm night air and Iknew I was back in Africa. How it can small the same? I don’t know but it did, it has been a familiar sent that warmed my heart and touched a part of my soul.
The stars are all new down here! It’s as if to see the night sky for the first time, to disover God’s beauty anew. To be a small child just learning to open m yes. I’m reveling in the beauty. I’m allowing myself to be effected, to let the new things overwhelm me. I’m allowing God to shower my senses with delight. Today holds so many new thigns for me.
I’m sitting outside now and I hear many things in the early morning; a child humming, birds singing—all kinds too, a bycuicle going by, a truck, a far away chicken and a close by chicken too.
I get to see Jo-bob (Jordan Sager) today! I’m so excited. So many questions to ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.