Small Steps for Compassion



Here’s the deal, I’ve always wanted to help start something big. I’ve wanted to do something bigger than myself, to contribute to an organization that is making a difference. And now I’ve got the chance, now you’ve got the chance.

Small Steps for Compassion is building from the ground up an orphanage in Tanzania. They are in the beginning phase of construction. Step one is get a functioning well dug so the home will never run out of water. Their goal is to have the money in to start digging the first of January. As a member of the starting committee they have asked me to pledge $2,000 to go towards the well. I think it can be done. I want to ask you, my family and friends, if you will help me raise that portion of the money. Without this well there will be no home for the children; there will be no opportunity for the children to grow up in a beautiful Christian home much like you and I did. They need your help and I need your help.

If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation to Small Steps for Compassion please go to their website: Smallstepsforcompassion.org there is also their facebook page

For information about the plans for the home you can also go to their website to learn about it.

While I was in Arusha, Tanzania for 10 days in August I has a beautiful sense about the team and all the wonderful ideas for how the home will be built and run. Great things are happening in Arusha. God is working. Will you take part?

Learn to do good.

Seek Justice.

Help the oppressed.

Defend the cause of orphans

Fight for the rights of widows.

Isaiah 1:17

Comments

Ansley said…
What a beautiful video! I want to go help.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.