Running Fever.

It's spring and I think instead of getting cabin fever I have gotten running fever and it's catching!

I love hearing how other people are thinking about or actually getting out and running! It's good, it's fun and what a great thing for your body and heart.

It's good for my heart because I think while I run, I process life. When I'm not thinking about how I will get enough energy to make it up the hill, I am thinking about what God has done in my life or what He will do. My heart has a chance to get cleaned out.

Today I ran with Brittany, I was tired to start with but I wanted to go. It's strange how I want to go even when my body doesn't. The extra milage was a bit hard but it can't kill me. I even attacked the hills with some vengeance and Brittany gave me encouragement by informing me I was going faster than I had before.

I never thought I would be training for a Fresno 1/2 marathon.
I'm excited about it.
I can call myself a runner now right?


Comments

laSonya said…
PS I'll be honest, I'm glad it's Sabbath and I can take a day off :o]
Andrea said…
I'll be honest...I'm glad I'm not a runner. :) But I'm glad you are enjoying it.
kessia reyne said…
I don't know if you can, but I can! Go, you runner, you!
Anthony said…
I like Kim's comment. bahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.