Things are happening

I've been traveling a lot these last few days. In fact all this week I'll be flying somewhere every three days. I've been in Collegedale, TN meeting with a professor in the Social Work dept of Southern Adventist University, seeing friends and being inspired by my cousin who was in Tanzania last year.

I'm right now in Florida to meet with the board of Small Steps for Compassion to go over last minute details about work before I fly out on Tuesday next week.

Then I'm off to Knoxville for a weekend retreat with a close friend and God before the games begin!

I just can't believe all that is happening. I've been telling the story so many times these last few days. I need to sit down and write it all out so I can store it for encouragement later. I've seen God connect me with people left and right who are encouraging, wise and energetic. I'm excited for this journey. I'm done waiting and wondering because I know where I am called and am ready for action.

Comments

Andrea said…
Off to the front lines...praying for you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.