Melatonin


I've been taking melatonin at night to help me sleep all night and get over jet lag. It's been working fairly well but I think it's been giving me crazy dreams! On Thursday night I had a horrible, awful, terrible, scary, crazy dream. Now if I tell you, you have to promise to not laugh or tease, it's a valid fear and clearly it disturbs me if I dreamt about it.

I dreamt that I was at a zoo or aquarium or something. I was looking at a squid in it's tank. Then suddenly the  squid got out of the zoo or wherever it was and it was flying around. It was all around the sky. It was so scary. I ran along with everyone else to the forest where we climbed the giant sequoia trees. Then the trees started to fall. So I some how jumped out of the falling tree onto the another tree. Then suddenly that tree started to fall. I didn't want to die by tree or by flying squid as others were, so as it fell I waited until it was at an angle then slid down the tree to safety. I'm not completely sure but I think that tree landed on the squid. Phew. 

I hate flying squid. 

Comments

chelsea said…
that's legitimately scary! =) but also sort of funny. remember my post about the dream i had about farting sharks? also a legitimate fear.
kessia reyne said…
Luckily, I hear flying squid are rare in Tanzania.
maybe... lower the dosage? at drink tea instead?
Brittany Lynn said…
Melatonin makes me CRAZY in my sleep!!!!! LOL I'm glad I'm not alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.