Welcome back old friend

It’s been awhile since my body hurt so bad. Achy all over, metal taste in my mouth, pounding head ach, light sensitivity, stomach acid burps, and no energy.

I knew it would only be a matter of time until my old friend, Malaria, came for a visit. I had suspected I might have had it a few times over the last few weeks but never went to get tested. Until this morning, last night I went to be with a fever and terrible body aches and woke up the same. I knew it was time to go in.

So old friend, it’s you and me again, at battle. Just know I will win, I will survive and have energy again. Boo-yah.

Comments

chelsea said…
ahhhhhh! stop getting sick!
Zambrano said…
Sonyaaaa! Hope you kick that malaria in the booty... If it has one! I'm praying for you friend!
Brandon said…
arg, no good. Malaria is getting greedy.
Andrea said…
So, so sorry. Except for the burps, I finally know what you are feeling now. Happy New Year. :)
Anonymous said…
Noooo! Keeping you in my prayers girl!
Brittany Lynn said…
Are you feeling better?
oh no!!! i thought you were talking about running for a moment the whole "body aches" thing... well... i guess malaria IS like running... it has to happen... you hate it while its there (well most people do) you feel achy... tired... and cranky all over... and when it's over... BAM you feel great! you'll be relieved to be over and done with it... ta DA!

ok, terrible analogy... and i was uh, stumbling? all over it as i wrote it...
it's truly terrible becuase most people DO enjoy a good run!
so um..
i was just, uh, trying to make you laugh!
ha ha

i like your laugh!
it rings over the trees of yosemite! i will be there for tri campus next week... a week from today. remember when we were together last time? you were sick... i nurtured you (ba ha) back to health... you cried with me... and then in turn i later cried with you!
oh the memories

it's friday! why are you not online? i was thinking earlier today that today would be a perfect day to talk to you!
i know it's early in the morning...

oh man! i just left you a MESSAGE on your skype! and your answering machine is British! wowzers! (who says wowzers anymore?)

ok.
this should probably be an email... but it's too fun to leave long comments!

happy sabbath!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.