Say What?

Words from the Small Steps for Compassion house. One day soon I think Happy will wake up and billow forth words from her tiny mouth. I'd like to think that I've helped her learn a few of those words. 

She's getting quite a few words down and is remembering when she should say them too. We're proud!

Happy and Tangawizi are best friends. She loves to talk to him, pet him, attempt to ride him like a horse, poke him and give him his plastic bottles and he of course lets her do it all and in return tries to steal her sticks.

Comments

Unknown said…
You guys are so cute. I can hardly take it.
Anonymous said…
love love love
Andrea said…
Sorry I saw this so late. But I like it. I want to see more.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.