School is busy, church is busy and my mind is busy.


My mind rumbles and tumbles with thoughts day after day after day after day. I've got good friends who help me sort through them via the phone or skype or gchat. Sometimes they aren't enough. Sometimes the only thing that is enough is God.

There have been a lot of moments where I just go sit before God and ask for His help at sorting out my thoughts. I don't always walk away with an answer for today but since this last May when I decided to come back to America and had to trust God to provide work, life and peace I've gotten better at sorting out my thoughts with God. He's given me peace where I am now, a deeper peace than I've had in at least a year. He's given me a joy for my job that I haven't had since I was teaching before . . . up the mountain in Wawona and He's given me a tiny shimmer of joy for the long term where one day I will be in a team.

Tonight, I will search Him out because my thoughts are busy and need to be sorted out again.

On top of Sentinel Dome


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.