Back Again.


I've moved into a dorm room again. I  have a roommate again. I met her Sunday night when she moved in. 

I'll be here for six weeks, that is the same amount of time most staff spend at camp. I figure I must be at teacher camp. Only I'm making my food in a tiny ill equipped kitchenette and there is no line call. But I still have classes. I make my own camp counsel and rec time, I realized Dare Base is hard to play with just one person and I couldn't find enough players this week, there is always next week. So I've decided to just stick with running and cross training. 

I'm making new friends, new friends are everywhere. The weather is good in the afternoons, the mornings have been quite chilly and the evenings perfect. With the sun setting so late I'm able to go for nice evening walks. 


As for my class this last week, I was loving it. Yes lots of papers to write and books to read but I didn't care because it was so interesting and inspiring. I am still processing it all, when I'm done I'll share more. It was about choice theory or relational theory which is the opposite of behaviorism (Pavlov's salivating dog thoery). 

I've felt like the only person left on the entire campus of Pacific Union College, all other teachers go back home for the weekend but today I am off to the Elmshaven Church where I will worship God with family. It is nice to be alone and think, honest, but I am looking forward to family. 

I miss you all and think of you often. May You see how much God loves you and how He daily chooses you. 



Comments

Andrea said…
Welcome back to college, Southern Slackers VP. :)
Kim said…
I like your color doodles in your binder.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.