Tomorrow

So I've been really busy and haven't had internet at my home this year so I haven't written as much as I wanted to. Life, it happens.

I'm going to PUC for the summer. I've never had summer classes, I hope I don't drown in school work.

I am coming back to Oakhurst to teach next year again. I love it. Thank you to all those of you who last year this time, when I came back to America, encouraged me to come here and teach. I guess you do know me after all. (That's one of those things where I'm surprised when people know me and see the inside of me. It is scary but cool at the same time. I miss those people, they've all moved away)

I've been back in America for one year. And for the first time since university I am not leaving the country in the fall. Akk, I need an adventure!

I'm training for a full marathon and most days I think I'm crazy and don't want to be put in a training box. I just want to run and love life as I run.

I am completely bummed out that I can't go to my friend Nick and Amanda's wedding due to school. They give me hope in love and happiness.

I bought a subaru and named him The Lone Ranger. He gets amazing gas millage and I will drive ANYWHERE now.

I miss summer camp but honestly I am okay with that. I have summer camp every day for 180 days. I think I'll be okay ;) No, really. School is like summer camp, only it's not always summer and it's for 180 days. But I still get to talk to the kids about God and Jesus. That's what I love about my job. I've had such amazing conversations that the k-1 students have started. It's so fun to see Jesus through their eyes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.