Two and thirty.


So far I am really liking this year of life. Last night I ate supper with the group of people who love me the most in all of Oakhurst. If I needed to describe the evening I would describe it as a love bomb. For those of you who don't know what a love bomb is (I'm guessing that's most of you) it is a situation where you are surrounded by people who are doing nothing but loving you. There is no agenda other than loving on people. So I'd say it was the best love bomb I've had in a long, long while. 

In the last 6 months of my life I have come to realize that I am incredibly blessed by the people here in Oakhurst who are actively in my life. This is a rare thing, to find so many people I can be me with and still be loved. I have found that when exciting things happen in my life these people rally around me and let me talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about it. They ask me questions and check in with me to hear more exciting things. When I am uncertain about a next step or situation it's these very people I go to to talk it out with and hear their thoughts. They give me their thoughts and let me use them as I see fit, because they trust me and know me and love me. And when the bumps in the road come, because they always do, they search for me and sit with me. They let me cry or babble, allowing me to be fully present in whatever emotion is there.

For these people I am thankful. Because of these people I am full of love and joy, last night they filled my love cup full. Thank you.


                                    These are the people (minus a few who were still working)                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.