Birthday Weekend

Hey friends,

You are cordially invited to my birthday weekend April 22-24. I'm planning a BIG weekend of festivities. Complete with a BOUNCE HOUSE!!! Who doesn't want a bounce house at their party!? I figure I should have a big, big, big party this year. Go big or go home ;)

Soooooo, please let me know if you are able to come. I've got housing options for you-some beds, couches, mattresses and other options! It's going to be a hoot and a holler.

The festivities will go something like this:

Friday:
Supper and vespers of baked potato bar around 6:30 pm
Hang out with friends until we sleep

Saturday:
Possibly church.
Yaystacks for lunch!
Adventure around Yosemite and outdoors!
THE BIG PARTY @ 6
Hobo Stew, glow sticks, bonfire, blankets, pillows and BOUNCE HOUSE!!!
Talking and visiting until the cows come home.

Sunday:
A long run (I'm training for a marathon after all)
Brunch at my favorite place in town for breakfast burritos!!
All my long distance friends can drive home (boooooo)

And that is my plan for my birthday weekend. Please do come. It will be all the better with you there.

Thanks!
I love ya'll!!

Sonya

ps. Give me your address and I'll send you an official invite.

Comments

Andrea said…
I wish. If that counts. Although I think if I came, I'd have to find an introvert corner for a few hours in your packed birthday weekend. :) Looks like fun though! I hope lots of people come and make 33 the best yet!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.