TAKE NOTICE!!!!

A very exciting update!

As of today I have met my base fundraising amount of $13,000. I can now comfortably cover all my living expenses in Cambodia, which is a HUGE blessing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now that we have met this significant goal, I would like to start on my next fundraising goal of $10,000. Here's why: My plan is to live abroad and continue serving those in need for the long-haul. This would be much easier without my remaining student loan debt still hanging over my head. I've worked pretty hard over the last few years to reduce it, but without a regular income, I am praying and asking for help to eliminate this financial burden.

So every donation that comes in from now on will go directly to help pay off my student loans. This will be a huge help and will give me the ability to work freely in serving the people in Cambodia for as long as needed. 

As always if you have questions please feel free to contact me. 


Blessings to you.
Only a few more nights with this mountain view.

Comments

Andrea said…
Some impressive writing here. Got the point across without sounding needy or demanding. I hope you are blessed with $10,000 very soon to eliminate that financial burden! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.