Photos

Here's some pictures from the last month in Cambo. I need to work harder at posting updates! 

Enjoy.

Chma (cat) at the hotel in Siem Reap

Me and Brett on the last build day with our team from Brisbane State High School.

The dirt road leading out to Koki, a village we work in. This village is in the red zone for the UN. It's the edge of survival.

The house we built with BSHS. The grandma has lived through a lot and we were honored to help her get her first house and out of living under a tarp since her old one blew over. 

A pretty lady just after getting her hair and makeup done at a local beauty spot in Kratié

I see this billboard all the time and I'm not a big fan.

A sweet girl in Koki who helped me move lunch to the community center.

Pidow and I at the home she helps run called Jumpah. She's a gem and helped me a lot with my Khmer. 

A little cafe near Jumpah where I went in the middle of the day to take a break and have a pick me up coffee.

Me with said coffee. See it was working already.

Hope you enjoyed. Hopefully more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.