November 1, 2018

Dear November 1,

As per our new arrangement in 2017, you are not allowed to get upset by my actions. I understand you are frustrated because Thanksgiving has not yet come and gone and the pumpkins are still in season. Just think about all the positives, I look forward even more to your arrival, November, you get to remind the other months that you have more to offer than just being thankful. Just think if I waited until you were over I wouldn't get to enjoy the cozy at home atmosphere, the anticipation of family and friends. We both know it is better this way. I'm not saying this will last forever, but while I am living here in Cambodia it needs to be this way.

Thank you for your understanding, acceptance, hope and your love, that is what it is all about after all.

Remember, you are now the start of something bigger, you are the start of the Christmas Season!

Love,
Sonya
Step 1: Find free boxes.

Step 2: Cover with free newspaper.

Step 3: Use red and brown tape to make bricks.

Step 4: Light the Yule Log.

Step 5: Enjoy the cozy hug of Christmas. 

Comments

Christoffer said…
November better deal! That's a very nice fireplace.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.