November 14, 2018

Christmas Staff Retreat! Unfortunatly the cooling down rain storm came just when Penny amd I were getting ready to head out. It was a glorious rain storm and normally a 6 am downpour would be no problem at all. We gathered our back packs and shlepped them down the 7 floors to wait in the bike  covered bike garage on the forst floor for a passapp tuk tuk, it’s a Cambodian rickshaw. The problem was it was a down pour so no one in their right mind was going any where. We waited another 10 min till the rain was almost gone and we were finally able to get one.

When we get those giant downpours the roads can’t get rid of the water fast enough so there were many flooded roads on the way to work. Including a lovely lake rigjt outside our office. This is precisely why I bought shoes that are water friendly because I had to cross the lake many times before we left. I do love a good rain storm!

It will be a bot hard for me to wtite these next few days as I am on my tiny phone with my giant fingers and I’ll be having so much fun I won’t want to write.

Anyway, stay dry out there kids!

Comments

Christoffer said…
It is so dry here. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.