November 24, 2018

I watched two really great sermons today. They both come from the Kingscliff Seventh-day Adventist Church in Kingscliff, New South Wales, Australia.

The first is called The Choice You Don't Have to Make. I love how the pastor helps point out that everything points back to Jesus. He is the center, he is all that matters. He is the Gospel. I love how easily it explained what I believe as a Seventh-day Adventist, he gave me clear steps and thoughts to be able to share with others. Jesus All.

Here it is so you can see what I am talking about:



What did you think? Was it agreeable? Is it in a way that you can share with others? Do you agree that they all point back to Jesus?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The second one was also incredible. It is how you can connect with people who aren't Christian, he gives great tools to use. The goal is connection, find the common ground, talk in their language, share Jesus' love. The stories are incredible and encouraging.

Here it is so you can see what I'm talking about:

 

What do you think? Did he give you tools you can use when talking to people? Have you built any bridges before? Any other tools you would add?

It was a beautiful Sabbath for me. I ended my two sermon day with a playlist of some worship songs and simply sat in the moment with Jesus. What a great God.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales from an exile

Phase 2

Almost nearly perfectly content.